Pick-up Your Order In Our Will Call Area
Plant material orders are available for customer pick-up with 72 hours notice. Orders will first be filled from our on-hand inventory. Once on-hand items are assembled, the order is then sent to purchasing to confirm availability and order any necessary remaining items from our network of growers. Depending on the number of on-hand items, average order turnaround time can vary from 72 hours to a few days depending on the time of year. B&B material will be pulled at time of pick up.
Filled plant material orders will be held in our Will Call area for only 14 days unless other arrangements are made. Orders left in Will Call over 14 days will be restocked and sold. Should you be delayed in picking up your order, please contact us as soon as possible. Cancellations are subject to a minimum 35% restocking fee.
Delivery To Your Job Site or Shop
Delivery service is available on our own trucks in the Portland/Vancouver metro area, Salem, Eugene, and the north Oregon Coast including SW Washington.
Deliveries into Vancouver, Washington will be charged a minimum of $150.00 plus an additional fee for trip/fuel permits.
Whatever the size, we can deliver in the Portland Metro area. No minimums.
DELIVERY FEES IN THE PORTLAND METRO AREA
Free Delivery on orders over $2,500
- within 25 miles…FREE
- 26 to 50 miles… $95
- over 50 miles… ask for quote
Orders over $ 1,000.00
- within 25 miles…………. $95.00
- 26 to 50 miles…$150, over 50 miles….ask for quote.
- Orders under $1,000.00…..ask for quote.
AREAS DELIVERED AT $1.95 PER MILE, ROUND TRIP
- North Oregon Coast (Tillamook North to Astoria)
- Sandy/Government Camp Area
- Washougal East to Hood River
- South to Eugene
- Deliveries are only made to the curb of the job site and we will not enter private property.
- Deliveries must be met by recipient with the authority to accept the plant material.
- Customer must assist in unloading material with proper equipment and crew.
- We do not provide a forklift or other machinery to assist in unloading.
- Our trucks are staffed with a single driver. Once plants are off-loaded, a signature is required to confirm delivery, quantities and conditions.
- Failure to provide assistance in unloading may subject the order to additional service charges.
- Drivers are instructed to deliver plant material only as far as they can safely drive the delivery truck and to use their best judgment about whether or not a delivery can be made.
For deliveries outside our regular delivery areas, we can arrange freight through common carriers. Freight charges will depend on current freight rates and size of load.