Wholesale to the trade only.
How to Purchase from us
Request a Plant Material Quote or place an Order.
When contacting us, please advise whether you need a Plant Material Quote or if you would like to place a Plant Material Order. We will furnish either a Quote or confirm receipt of your request before we proceed with processing and assembling your order.
We make it as easy as possible to request a Quote or to place an Order. All that you have to do is choose the method that is most convenient for you.
- Send an Email (email@example.com)
- Call 503.647.9292 to speak to one of our sales team
- Send a Fax to 503.647.9494
- Visit us in-person at our office
Requirements for a Plant Material Quote or to place an Order.
When requesting a Plant Material Quote or when placing a Plant Material Order, please include the following information:
1. Plant botanical name- Genus and species, with variety and form (i.e. cone, espaliered, multi trunk) if applicable.
2. Quantity and size by container, trunk caliper for trees, or by height.
- Typical container sizes: #1 (1 gal), #2 (2 gal), #5 (5 gal), #15 (15 gal).
- Trunk caliper is measured in inches 6″ off the ground for trees less than 4″ caliper and 12″ for trees larger than 4″ caliper.
3. Estimated install date.
4. Indicate if reasonable subs are acceptable.
Once we prepare and deliver a Plant Material Quote to you, simply confirm which plants you want to order with one of our sales team and we will then process and assemble your order. When the order is complete, you will be notified and it will be held for Will Call pick-up or scheduled for delivery to your job site or shop.
Plant material on quotes are subject to availability at time of order. If any items are unavailable, we will notify you and , if possible, suggest available alternatives.